Request for Help

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 15:00 BST-1

This is probably not the best place for this but if you would bear with me.

I would like some help in getting hold of a non-Runequest supplement that I have lost and badly need to replace, the item in question is a 'Central Casting' book for fantasy heroes.

The book contains about a hundred random tables for generating character backgrounds as it is no longer in print I cannot replace it.

Can anyone in the UK give me a hand to get a copy of this excellent tome  or even one of the other Central Casting products as they did a range of these books for different backgrounds.

Robin G Brown