Codex and Archives

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 95 13:04:39 PDT

Here's a post made by Mike Dawson a few months ago:

> From: Codexzine_at_aol.com
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 10:02:56 -0400
> Subject: Codex change of address
>
> Hello all!
>
> The international headquarters of Codex Magazine has moved from its crowded
> offices in a post office box to a spacious new facility.
>
> While the hordes of secretaries and executive assistants are busy getting
> their offices organized, connecting to the T3 cubicle-to cubicle network, and
> installing the noise abatement panels between themselves and the Webb press,
> things are a bit disorganized. But with a new place and more room comes at
> least the potential for better service and a faster production schedule.
>
> From now on, please send any correspondence about Codex to
>
> Codex/M. Dawson
> 2303 Arbor Drive
> Richmond VA 23222
> USA
>
> Foreigners subscribed via Colin in the UK or Andrew in Australia should still
> communicate with them on any subscription matters.
>
> If you have mail on its way to the old PO Box offices, worry not, I won't be
> closing that for some time.
>
> Issue 4 is about 85% done. An East Isles special, it features the Wizard
> Church of Valkaro, Dream Magic, and more.
>
> Issue 5 is in rough organizational form. A "Big Issues" issue, it will
> feature secrets of the God Learners, Stafford's Map of the Golden Age, notes
> on cosmology, and more.
>
> Back issues of #2 (Fronela special) & 3 (Imther and more) are still
> available for $5 from the address above. Stock of #2 is limited! Four issue
> subscriptions are still $14. Checks payable to M. Dawson.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

As for archives of articles from this digest (and past incarnations), I too think it's a good idea whose time is overdue. I have saved what I thought were great articles from July 94 to about April 95 -- and still have all digests from then to now. I would be willing to help someone start a collection of articles for either a Web server or a list server (which is deemed best by everyone). So, Shannon, you've got one vote ...

Michael

Michael C. Morrison   Santa Teresa Laboratory     Phone (408)463-4706
IMS User Technology   IBM Software Solutions      Fax   (408)463-4101
Bitnet ID:            MCM at VNET           IBMLink:  MORRISON_at_TORIBM
IBM Mail Exchange:    USIB47H4 at IBMMAIL     or  USIB4MCM at IBMMAIL
X.400 Address:        G=mcmgm; S=morrison; P=ibmmail; A=ibmx400; C=us