Cetoi

From: yfcw29_at_castle.ed.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 13:48:27 BST

ian (i.) gorlick says :

>Cetaceans in Glorantha are, like the cetoi, descended from the mating of
>air and water deities;
>but the cetaceans take after their marine parents more.

I think this is a man rune/beast rune thing. Cetaceans are beasts, whereas Cetoi are people. There are several species of Cetoi, some of which are probably more silkies than others. Expect to find these on the northwest coast of Genertella.

This makes me think. Are there Cetoi Hsunchen? I would be surprised if there was not an analogus culture somewhere. I realy like Hsunchen, you can learn a lot about Glorantha from them, they're like a living cultural fossil from waaaaaaaay back.

Simon