Non-chaotic Broo

From: g.willoughby_at_ic.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 15:02:07 +0100

Hi all,

This seems an appropriate time to refloat my theory that non-chaotic broo are satyrs. Satyrs are beastmen with horns who have to use other man-rune species to propagate. They tend to be lewd and rude. A very small extrapolation from these characteristics give us the famed broo that we love to hate. I propose that they are the broo that didn't choose to follow Thed after she was corrupted and have even developed a myth that explains that their magical pipes are a reward for suppoeting Arachne Solara instead of Chaos. Comments please (last time I posted this I got no (0) responses !)

Graeme