Glorathan Conventions in North America!

From: Neil Robinson <nrobinso_at_Direct.CA>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 1995 19:24:39 -0700

We are about to initiate a multi-year ritual in an attempt to harmonize North America with Glorantha. After much co-ordinating between the different temples, we have decided upon three primary sites for these rituals:

GloranthaCon IV
January 1997, Chicago, IL
Featured LARP: The White Bull
Contact: Andrew Joelson joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com

             Micheal Schwartz Phelan_at_eworld.com

GloranthaCon V
Summer (July) 1997, Victoria, BC
Featued LARP: Life of Moonson
Contact: Neil Robinson nrobinso_at_direct.ca

GloranthaCon VI
Early 1998, Washington, DC Area
Featured LARP: TBA
Contact: Dennis Hoover dhoover_at_interramp.com

             James Polk Bibishar_at_aol.com

Volunteers are needed for all the cons, especially for running games and the like. Contact the appropriate organizer. Having an important role in a ceremony is an excellent way of improving your cult standing. So book off holidays now and we hope to see you at one, or even better, at all of them!

More details are forthcoming!

Neil Robinson
nrobinso_at_Direct.Ca Ask me about GloranthaCon V.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #94