Emotional transformation

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 08:57:50 +0200

Me:
>E.g. a tiger hsunchen's head transformation depends on his Cruel, his
>limb transformation on Energetic and the body transformation on Valorous
>or something like that?

Jonas:
>Sounds a good deal like the Metamorphosis rules in CotA, except of course
>these changes aren't permanent.

Hmm, I never thought of that, but it's true. Subconscious influence obviously. However, David Dunham had some good arguments why it's not very workable: it's too hard to map out the correspondences and the norm is to emphasize five traits, not three.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net