Malkioni Questions

From: James Dyer <jed_at_dcs.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 13:49:50 +0100

Do the Malkioni have a host of angels? The reference to the Messenger (just forgotten his name), who delivers the Word of Malkion, in the Genertela box (Book 1 - 6 Worlds section) struck me as very archangel-like.

Similarly, how do the orthodox Malkioni see the False Gods? Do they demonize them, or are theists seen as poor deluded idolators? Nick Brooke thinks the Rokari see them (the gods) as demons. How about the Hrestoli?

Thinking about this made me wonder whether after the downfall of the Serpent Kings of Seshnela, the Malkioni view serpents as one of the traditional forms of the Devil.

James Dyer.

There is no god but the Invisible God, and Malkion, Hrestol, and Rokar are his prophets!