The Search for the Lost Punter...

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 1995 23:24:46 +1000

G'day all,

Ain't got no word from the person who sent me a cheque for $100 and an order for a subscription, WF and RQ Con DU membership; sent in a Melbourne University envelope on the 1.8.95, without any name or address! I guess I'll have to wait for someone to contact me some time down the track indignantly asking why the hell I haven't sent them their goodies? I would preferably like to avoid this, so if you know who this person might be, please get them to contact me!

Cheers

MOB
the Aussie tentacle of Reaching Moon Megacorp

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #100