Chaotic Godlearners

From: ramos_at_crpp.u-bordeaux.fr
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 11:19:33 GMT

Sheltering myself with the lack of response my post get wherever I write I will reveal a troubling late night conclusion, now that the myth thread is b o flag.

        I suppose that you remember all those apocaliptic profecies that a horri ble mythical event is bound to repeat itself each 500 some years. All my referen ce material is in Spain, but I recall KoS and G:CotHW.

        Most people consider it the work of Chaos to destroy the world. But the second time the menace was the GL and the EWF. If you put them in the same leagu e as Gbaji/Arkat and the Red Moon, what do you have? (Besides orlanthi propagand a, that is).

        To answer myself, chaos. My opinnion, as the powers that be have stated that the GLs were not illuminated when they created the RQ sight and the monomyt h, is that individual GLs began to get illuminated across the world.

        The compromise could not act against the GLs while they did not break it , but it seems agreed that it can be broken by chaos, and act against it.

	So now we can explain the great changes brought at the same time as the compromise falling on their heads, with monomythical force.
	All illuminates, beware, the hour of reckoning is close at hand!
	(By the way, have you noticed that almost all the folks that do things in Glorantha end up illuminated: Arkat, RG, Yelm, some avatar of Orlanth, Gbaji, Argrath, Bina Bang (a guess), Raalzakark, etc.)
Tout a l'heure!
Jose Ramos