The Truth

From: David Boatright <100130.3567_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 07 Sep 95 07:20:40 EDT

Eric Rowe

> This is a particularly good example
>because we know that Humakt is a derived cult. Arkat brought Humath
>from Ralios into Dragon Pass and integrated him into the Orlanthi
>religion as Humakt ETC

Bryan J. Maloney

>I posit at least four "Orlanth" figures, pre-Godlearner etc:

Great now Orlanth and Humakt never existed as originally written.

If this digest gets any heavier we will need a bloody chainsaw to wade through it. IMO a lot of the posters have lost a grasp on the fact that this is a GAME. Every time some poor bastard sticks his head up and tries to say something which actually might be useful in game. he gets shot to pieces by the so called creative types. If they are so creative how come RQ and Glorantha is almost extinct in the market.