Huh? Metamorphosis? And excuse.

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 14:42:12 +0100

My fellow Yggites (Nils Weinander and Jonas Schiott) are discussing Hsunchen shapeshifting.
> Nils on the transformations of those beastly boys:
>
> >E.g. a tiger hsunchen's head transformation depends on his Cruel, his
> >limb transformation on Energetic and the body transformation on Valorous
> >or something like that?
>
> Sounds a good deal like the Metamorphosis rules in CotA, except of course
> these changes aren't permanent.

The Metamophosis rules in WHAT?
I'm interested in this thread, please explain this acronym.

Then: I am no operating from a different account than before, cause our system was viciously changed without noticing why. This thing may has caused bounces and other troubles to the list owner, for which I sincerely apologize.

Erik Sieurin