Still no mention of M

From: adrian_at_odin.no
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:44:04 +0200

Arkat the Duck :

Is this really in v01.n088? I can find no hint of this tale there. I would search the archives but i cant get hold of a netscape license

Mark Smylie (#106):

Thanks for expressing some of my concerns in a far more eloquent manner then i have managed to date, (should have done a degree in something which involved that thar letters stuff)

Eric Rowe to Carl Fink (#107)

>>You aren't getting me, are you? THIS IS NOT EARTH! Why are you
>>assuming that mythological progression in Glorantha is anything like
>>what happens here? I mean, this place is a lozenge enclosed by a
>>solid heavenly dome, Eric! It isn't like here.

>Peter's comment about humans really sums up all the defense needed for this
>issue, but I can't resist adding one thing. How do you know the place is
>a lozenge with a solid heavenly dome? I'm not saying it isn't, just
>questioning how you KNOW it.

Aw, come on now, we aren't PC's living in Glorantha, just RW guys playing with it. Whats the harm in letting just a couple of published ideas stand as the (dare i say it?)......... Truth!

and swiftly on to ...

A non-gloranthan question:

Anyone care to make a guess at how long Christianity took to become widely accepted in the Roman Empire and/or some of the Dark Ages pagan cultures such as Saxon England of Scandinavia. I don't mean dates of when it become the official religion but a rough idea of how long it took to filter down to widespread grass roots worship.

ttfn

Adrian