Re: Toena

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:17:28 -0700

David Boatright asked

>In Wyrms Footprint there is a map of Sartar... South
>west of Toena a site is shown but has no name, does anyone know the name.
>I saw
>map a while ago, I think the name on it was something like Glamow but it was a
>bad photocopy.

My bad photocopy says "Gladmow." And the hill north of it is labelled as the Hill of Yelmalio Victorious... Other nearby stuff: The circle in the middle of Lorthing Valley is Fox Hollow (the southern one isn't labelled). If you take the Old Saints Road south from the Nunnery, you come to the Monestary. The river coming from Boldhome has a falls just west of Toena Vale.

If I remember correctly, my character who died in Prax was from Toena Vale, from the Ulandring clan (my own invention).

>IN THE SHADOW OF THE SIX SISTERS
I believe these are special to the Grazers, and help protect them from the Praxians.

David Dunham Pensee Corporation dunham_at_nw.pensee.com Voice/Fax 206 783 7404 http://www.pensee.com/dunham/

    "I say we should listen to the customers and give them what they want."     "What they want is better products for free." --Scott Adams