Mixed responses

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 09:06:41 +0200

Erik:
>I think since Time began, you can only change things on the
>Godplane by more or less active heroquesting. I.e, no new myths.

Yes there are myths which were created after the Dawn: first Nysalor/Gbaji then the Red Goddess and her kin.

Kralorelan books:

Both Peter and Sandy proposes a Fahrenheit 451 cult, which is a very intriguing idea. I buy it.

Sandy:
>Also, though you didn't want to bring up the
>Emperor-at-the-Sunstop issue, I just wanted to say that IMO
>Shang-Hsa _was_ said Emperor, and not only that he was also Yanoor,
>once his third eye was opened. So there.

Sandy continues to stun me. Of course! Now I can reconcile with the idea that Shang-Hsa was emperor after the Dawn. Turning from book burning tyrant to 'the saintly Yanoor' is a nice trick. The change is so great that he changes name and the rest of the world thinks it's a emperor.

Peter on malkioni angels:
>I do think that mainstream cults also have Archangels but these are
>not pagan gods but humans who are know in Solace

Which makes me wonder about another thing. Can you really interact in any way with the world from Solace? Have the saints gone to Solace or are they more like buddhist bodhisattvas who postpone nirvana for a while just to hang on and help the as yet unenlightened?

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net