Koskil's Hope (Sect 4)

From: Torres, Capt Timothy M <TORRESTM.HQAMC_at_MHS.SAFB.AF.MIL>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 08:27 CDT

"But that's not what Grandy Pa says about Koskil meeting the great cat."

"Foolish, this is the story as Koskil himself told the historian right
after his return. He even reveals his own fear: not very common for heros, is it?"

"But Grandy Pa sat at Koskil's feet for many years. And he says he
learned to see when Koskil was hiding his mistakes with half-truths. Koskil must have really screwed up when he met the great cat, because Grandy Pa says . . ."

"Your Grandfather talks too much. Now, do you want to hear the rest of
the story?"

Tim Torres

NOTE: This is a work in progress, not a finished product. I'm designing a heroquest for my Poljoni priest.