Archangels Again

From: Torres, Capt Timothy M <TORRESTM.HQAMC_at_MHS.SAFB.AF.MIL>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 15:50 CDT

Peter Metcalfe says <It depends what you mean by Pagan gods from internal and external views.

No, Peter, IMO it doesn't. My point was: It doesn't matter to outsiders whether Archangels are Pagan Gods or not. The reality is independent of what the scholars and cultists say about it. And either way, it is perfectly logical for individual archangels to have specialized ways of dealing with the material (Gloranthan) world which are very similar to the approaches of individual Pagan Gods. Which is how (I believe) this thread first came up.

Tim