addenda

From: ramos_at_crpp.u-bordeaux.fr
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 14:30:44 GMT

        To everybody who may think that dwarfs are not interesting in themselves, or that the possibilities presented by the correspondants in this debate are extreme, I present my excuses.

        However you should consider that dwarfs are the only Elder Race thatnot only has not lost terrain in Time, but seems to profit, despite several blunders (Gbaji, ...). Supposedly dwarfs have helped the Red Goddess, and they were in the forefront in the God Learners destruction.

        The difference with trolls is that all dwarfs PCs have to be renegades, and little important ones, as the Decamony will not allow important secrets outside their hands. This has meant that dwarven society is sketchyly (sp?) presented at best, and imagination can run amok here.

        Excuses again, but this Friday afternoons are eternal. Jose Ramos

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #119