Campaign Cartographer

From: TimTorres_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 22:50:53 -0400

Several people e-mailed me to ask how they can get Campaign Cartographer/Dungeon Designer (computer assisted design software) and I replied that I had lost the phone number. Well I found it. call RPG International at 1-800-945-4670. They ship to U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia. They are located in Washington (state), U.S.A. That's all I know about them.
By the way, I've switched from Prodigy to AOL. I still have the work address I've been posting under, but can also be reached at home thru AOL. The difference is I read my e-mail at work many times a day. At home, I log on only once a week or less.
Enjoy...TimTorres

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #120