Glorantha Digest V2 #121

From: owner-glorantha-digest_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 23:52:02 -0400

Glorantha Digest Saturday, 16 September 1995 Volume 02 : Number 121

TABLE OF CONTENTS

                              Uleria Strikes!
                              Elves
                              Glorantha Digest V2 #120
                              Nick's Lies of Glorantha

RULES OF THE ROAD

  1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated. If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show" please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.
  2. Use an appropriate Subject line.
  3. Learn the art of paraphrasing: Don't just quote and comment on a point-by-point basis. When paraphrasing you demonstrate exactly how well you understand the point someone was trying to make.
  4. There is no number 4.