Uleria Strikes!

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 01:17:18 -0700

As some of you may have noticed, our favorite Fanzines are often behind schedule. The most recent collection of setbacks has been caused by that demoness of desire, Uleria. Just last week John Castelluchi tied the knot, and in another week or so Mike Dawson will be also be wed. It seems they are letting real life interfere with Glorantha. May Uleria be cursed for the temptress she is, and congratulations all round to the lucky winners.

As those of you who are alert will have noticed, this calamity has not struck our beloved Tales editor (as correctly predicted by the mostali). This gives final proof to what many of us have long suspected about David, he and the rest of the Reaching Moon Megacorp are Illuminated. Only through Chaos could he have the power to fend off Uleria's evil ways.

Cheers,

eric