Reaching Moon Products

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 17 Sep 95 12:56:46 EDT

Guy Hoyle was wondering what RMM Merchandise there was. Well, here is what is available from the UK:

Tales of the Reaching Moon Magazine:

Single Issues (#11, #12 & #13 only)	L2.50
Subscriptions (3 issues)		L7.50

For Tales make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Tales prices include UK and European postage. Add L2.50 per issue for postage elsewhere in the world.

Reaching Moon Megacorp Productions:

University of Sog City Guide L8.00
Includes the Lonely Lozenge Guide to
Sog City, a history of Malkionism, and
details of the 7th Ecclesiastical Council of Malkion. (US Reprint)

Wyrms Footprints L9.50
Includes many of the best articles from the late and much lamented Wyrms
Footnotes magazine, as well as new
material. 112 pages, full colour cover.

Jar-Eel Assassin T-Shirt (L only) L12.99

Other Publications:

Convulsion '94 Programme book OUT OF PRINT

The RuneQuest-Con Compendium L10.00
Includes Gloranthan stories, Home of the Bold 2 narratives, and transcripts of the Gloranthan Lore auction, Greg Stafford
HeroQuesting seminar, etc.

The Broken Council Guidebook OUT OF PRINT

La Toile DArachne Solara		L5.00 folded
Excellent French broadsheet fanzine. 	L5.50 unfolded
Written in French. Issue #1 is a Malkioni special and issue #2 a Beastman special.

Seven Mothers do ave em L3.00
A light-hearted Australian tournament.
Play elite Lunar Baboons of the 1st Pavis Ballista, deep in the Praxian Wastes...

For the publications make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%.

I hope to get copies of the German Jonstown book as well (Joerg?). Also, there is a chance that I'll be distributing Fortunate Succession and Glorious ReAscent, but I'm not promising anything on that after last time!

My address is:

21 Stephenson Court
Osborne Street
Slough