4th claw

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 95 14:11:45 PDT

MAY ETYRIES GUARD THIS MESSANGER SPIRIT AND RENDER DUE PROFIT TO EYE OF SPIRITS, EYE OF DARKNESS. THIS MESSAGE IS AUTHORIZED; PAYMENT ACCEPTED. From: The Office of Communications, New Pavis

E suga ni macala; tukuna tale mada? O kila na vosa vakapalani?

                             ***

Please excuse my junior associate, who obviously does not yet have a grasp of Praxian dialects. -- Luna helu kala 'auhau

The following message is directed to Luhenuku, Kili, and Kekoa, who continue to flaunt Lunar authority by illegally using Lunar messenger spirits. We repeat, payment must be rendered immediately to this office. Immediate payment will yield leniency from this office. Continued unauthorised use is prohibited, and will be punished under appropriate Lunar laws.

O ke Akua'ula nei nana e ike i na mea a pau ... No uku manawa ke kali nei ma-kou. Na ke aupuni oukou e ho'opa'i mai!

END TRANSMISSION