Production problems solved

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:05:59 1997

David Hall rightfully reproached me:

> I hope to get copies of the German Jonstown book as well (Joerg?).

I had some trouble getting decent masters, and (as my sparse appearances around here may have indicated - I failed even to comment on the Heortland Arrolians mentioned a week ago) Real Life takes up a lot of my time. It'll be available real soon...

> Also, there is a chance that I'll be distributing Fortunate Succession
> and Glorious ReAscent, but I'm not promising anything on that after
> last time!

One product I missed: "How the West was One" player reports. Kevin?

BTW, unlike Nick and MOB I didn't suspect Pavis as much as the Faceless Statue in the lie...