[none]

From: Lionel.Dumont_at_ensem.u-nancy.fr
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:02:17 +0200

                                Hi,

        I'd like to play an initiate of Black Fang, and want to know if any of you have already made sthg on this pavian cult.

        Things I have to fix are:

  1. Rune spells allowed (specific or not)
  2. Spirit magic permitted (i know priests are chamans...)
  3. Cult skills (create poison,disguise; do u see anything else ?) Weapons : all (do u see any limitation here ?)
  4. Way a BFist see the world : my idea was to initiate to another cult (a merchant one,let say Issaries or Argan Argar), and to leave my priest (but not becoming renegade to the cult, for i think there are many priests in Pavis and the Rubble, each controlling many thieves in open war...).
  5. Eventuality to become a Runelord ?
  6. Priesthood : 90 % in dagger attack, poison, sneak and hide.

        I wait your Re: ... :-)

	Lionel
			ldumont_at_ensem.u-nancy.fr