Uleria

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 95 13:11:26 PDT

Eric tells us of the wiles of Uleria; I guess that explains why I haven't received RQA 5, even though I sent money a while back (or is #5 even available at all?).

And I must apologise most profusely for my sending get and index requests to the digest rather than to the majordomo.

Michael

Michael C. Morrison   Santa Teresa Laboratory     Phone (408)463-4706
IMS User Technology   IBM Software Solutions      Fax   (408)463-4101
Bitnet ID:            MCM at VNET           IBMLink:  MORRISON_at_TORIBM
IBM Mail Exchange:    USIB47H4 at IBMMAIL     or  USIB4MCM at IBMMAIL
X.400 Address:        G=mcmgm; S=morrison; P=ibmmail; A=ibmx400; C=us

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #129