Free INT 11 is out

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_sartar.toppoint.de>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:05:59 1997

Just a short public announcement for all German-reading Glorantha fans:

Free INT 11, the magazine of the German RuneQuest-society, is out. 40 pages as usual, black-and-white cover and contents, some very nice artwork (featuring Orlanth in his chariot on the cover).

Contents:
- - A statement about the critical condition of RQ in its German edition,
  and ways out of the situation (I reported earlier on this digest)
- - a German translation of the full cult write-up of Orlanth (the first
  time in print in German...)
- - a controversial essay excerpted from the Jonstown Compendium by
  a traditionalist Lhankor Mhy sage, against the orders of both the   High Priest and the Lunar censors
- - part one of a calendar showing the holy days of all deities published
  up to now (Sea to Earth Season)
- - the long expected summary of an excellent lecture on initiations held
  at German RQ Con two years ago
- - reviews of recent Chaosium pubications

This will be sent out to all members of the RuneQuest-society, and is available for DM 4.80 plus postage from

Ingo Tschinke
Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
28325 Bremen
Germany

Ingo has no e-mail. Requests for additional information (only) can be e-mailed to me, but I don't handle orders.