A question...

From: Mark Gagnon <markg_at_engrg.uwo.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 15:14:48 -0400 (EDT)

Loren:

I am afraid I have what may be a silly question for you, but frankly if you don't know the answer no one else would... What happened to the "Tower of Night" suppliment advertised in "Lords of Terror"? I have only seen mention of "Soldiers of the New Moon" as being the next scheduled release, but no mention of all of "Tower of Night"... You won't happen to know what's going on, would you? I am aware that Avalon Hill is undergoing some financial problems, and rumor has it that it's up for sale. Could this be affecting production? (I would assume it would)...

Sorry to bother you, but if you have any information I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark Gagnon

<markg_at_engrg.uwo.ca> "...KOOKY-WOOKY is an ancient voodoo bad mojo juju fruity Yog Sothoth-summoning necro-mantra of the Nyuknyuk peoples of the swamps of Jersey. These fools have unwittingly (no surprise) doomed themselves to a zany, goopy death. WOW! Kinda IRONIC, hun Ren?" -D Lawton