Thieves' Arm

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 29 Sep 95 02:38:39 EDT

Loren, I'm still having problems receiving the Digest at this end (nos. 134 to 137 haven't come through). These are problems I didn't have before the recent fiddle with your mailing software...

Joerg:

> The Sartar Free Army unit "Thieves Arm" makes it look like there
> were enough patriotic thieves in Dragon Pass and Pavis to recruit
> a full regiment of thugs from them.

I think the Thieves' Arm includes exiles and renegades from Peloria (from something in the writeup of the Free Army at the back of the Dragon Pass rules). And we all know that Thief is the #1 Pelorian character archetype (per PB:G)... anyone ever feel civilisation is slighted by role-playing games?

Nick