Sainthood again

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:13:05 +0100

>Why do they have to hang around the gate? What's to stop them from
>interceding from _within_ Solace?

Because it's more interesting if they have made the sacrifice of postponing bliss in order to help the rest.

>Looking at reality (or rather RW evidence on Mahayana beliefs):

Again, I'm not equating Malkioni saints and bodhisattvas, nor Solace and nirvana. I'm not even drawing nearly as close an analogy as you argue.

>But you don't _need_ this analogy.

Don't you think it's up to _me_ to decide which analogies _I_ want to use? I accept that you have another opinion on the nature of Malkioni saints. Please do the same in return.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net