Aeolian and missing digests

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 12:54:37 PDT

Peter:
> Aeolian is not a normal
> english word.

Maybe not, but it is in the dictionary -- look up Aeolian harp (a kind of wind harp).

Nick:
>Loren, I'm still having problems receiving the Digest at this end (nos. 134 to
>137 haven't come through). These are problems I didn't have before the recent
>fiddle with your mailing software...

Nils;
> Same here. I had to look up 134-137 from the WWW page.

Same here too! I requested them from majordomo and all was well. But then today, I had to request 140 and 142! What *is* going on with your list server?

Michael

Michael C. Morrison   Santa Teresa Laboratory     Phone (408)463-4706
IMS User Technology   IBM Software Solutions      Fax   (408)463-4101
Bitnet ID:            MCM at VNET           IBMLink:  MORRISON_at_TORIBM
IBM Mail Exchange:    USIB47H4 at IBMMAIL     or  USIB4MCM at IBMMAIL
X.400 Address:        G=mcmgm; S=morrison; P=ibmmail; A=ibmx400; C=us

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #144