Of course it glows!

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 16:58:46 CDT

Captain Tim says:

& I found Sandy's comments somewhat contradictory: <I don't believe there
& is any such thing as electricity in Glorantha...> and <Gold, when
& properly treated will glow...> If we don't know there's electricity in
& Glorantha, how do we know that gold when properly treated glows? But the

Because it says so in Elder Secrets. Page 34 of the Secrets Book:

	Gold (el-metal) has twice the ENC of bronze. When
	enchanted, it glows softly in the dark and doubles the
	effectiveness of light-producing spells cast on it.

No contradiction.