The River Styx

From: Mike Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 1995 12:51:06 GMT

"C.D.GRAHAM" <GRAHAMCD_at_charlie.aston.ac.uk> says:
> What can anyone tell me about the River of the Stxy in Glorantha?

One point not mentioned in your list: every Sacred Time the waters inside the Puzzle Canal in Pavis become congruent with the River Styx. (Fastest way to get there that I know.) This from the old BIG RUBBLE pack.

In my campaign the entire Goat Island Temple of Trakul Druhl (female trollkin Sword of Humakt) vanished one Sacred Time when the Canal was cut off from the outside world. Some say she sails the River Styx now, searching for the Black Eater...

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles (Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same. Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)

Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.