Jonstown booklet

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_hamachi.pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 22:23:22 -0700

I will be the North American distributor for the English language edition of the guidebook for the Jonstown LARP, which was held at the German RQ convention earlier this year. I haven't yet seen it, but I'm informed it's 40 pages, including local dignitaries, tribes, history, and essays on the Lhankor Mhy cult. The cost is $8, including shipping. You must send me a check (in $US, made out to me):

David Dunham
532 N 71st St
Seattle, WA 98103-5127

I will ship orders by the end of October. You must pre-order, since I don't expect to print more copies than orders.

To those of you who sent me money already, yes, I cashed your check, but no, I don't have the originals from Germany yet. I haven't forgotten you.

And while I'm advertising, I'll mention my Gloranthan Web site, <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>, which has some new and updated material.