Glorantha Digest V2 #145

From: Michael C. Morrison 8-543-4706 <mmorrison_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 12:57:50 PDT

Peter:
>>OK!! OK!! OK!!!
>>
>>I screwed up in saying 'normal' instead of 'common'. Happy now?

I must apologise for heaping more injustice upon Peter for his transgression after several others had already done so. I responded before having read the others ...

Nick: Just to show my lack of orthodoxy, I pronounce Xaron as 'Ksah-rawn' ...

Michael

Michael C. Morrison   Santa Teresa Laboratory     Phone (408)463-4706
IMS User Technology   IBM Software Solutions      Fax   (408)463-4101
Bitnet ID:            MCM at VNET           IBMLink:  MORRISON_at_TORIBM
IBM Mail Exchange:    USIB47H4 at IBMMAIL     or  USIB4MCM at IBMMAIL
X.400 Address:        G=mcmgm; S=morrison; P=ibmmail; A=ibmx400; C=us