Puzzle Canal

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 14:22:28 +0800

        For the benefit of Erik and others without access to The Big Rubble -
- - the Puzzle Canal is a large maze like system of canals in the Big Rubble

        My players consider it a very bad place, and regret their forays into it. One PC has drowned in there, one killed by a catoblepas death gaze (though he was resurrected), and there is very little treasure to be won. Of course, I am going to force them back in there eventually :-)

        Cheers

                David
Computing Officer    |" Life is easily understood as bit strings of logical
Arts Faculty UWA     |depth greater than their length" - Rebis, Doom Patrol
davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au |" Do not think, HIT, it is our way" - Milk & Cheese >Microsoft, meanwhile, denies that the problem exists.