Digest delivery

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 18:03:37 EST

If everything is as I believe it is, the Table of Contents should be fixed by now.

As to more important matters, such as whether the digest gets delivered to you or not, there is something weird going on with Majordomo. Peter Metcalfe diagnosed it long-distance. Thanks! Normally there are two ways that the digest gets sent out. If the queue fills up over 20000 bytes worth then the digest gets assembled and sent immediately. Or if there are at least three messages in the queue at midnight local time then the digest gets assembled and sent out. For some odd reason, the digests of the first case get assembled and stored in the archive directory, but do not actually get mailed to subscribers. I've inquired of the people behind majordomo but haven't gotten any answers yet. I'll continue to work on it as I can. In the meantime, I apologize for the missing digests. The problem currently has me stumped.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #150