Missing Digests

From: POPEJ_at_cofc.edu
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 14:00:56 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to our listmeister Loren Miller for his update on the problems with Digest delivery. I have an additional fly to add to the ointment. For the last couple of days, I've been trying to use Lynx to download recent digests that I missed on this list and the RQ-Rules list. My experience has been that when I try to get digests from later that October 10th, I get the message "Forbidden/ Your client is not allowed to access the requested object." I've never encountered this problem with digests from before that date (i.e., RQ-Rules Digests before v02.092, Glorantha Digests before v02. n150, and World-Design Digests before v02.n033).

Jonas Pope