Re: Genertelan Art of War

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 02:14:56 -0500 (CDT)

Very nice.

Got a question or two regarding the Pentan's vs the Praxians.

My understanding is that the Pentan's are militarily superior to the Praxians. The Praxians normally lose stand-up fights against them, but the Praxians live in an enviroment so hostile that the Pentan's consider it a slice of hell. Hence the situation is normally fairly stable, with raids and similar stuff going on.

The only real advantage I can see for the Pentan's is A)they have better bows and B) they perhaps have better magic. Is this the case, or am I missing something here?

Kevin Rose