Re: issue 151, electricity

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_vinga.hum.gu.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 14:23:13 +0100

Loren:
>Was a really good one, with a great article from Sandy on the art of
>war in Genertela. I'm really pissed now that this great issue didn't
>go out.

Huh? _150_ was the one _I_ didn't get... Also, I seem to have gotten dropped from the list a couple of weeks back, but solved this through resubscribing.

Justin:
>Electricity, as we know it, is a mental construct

Flipping a light switch seems like a perfect example of a magic ritual to me. :-) No seriously, how many people know what's happening and how many take it on faith? I used to _study_ the darn stuff (you know, science and technology and all that jazz), but I can't say I ever really figured it out...