[none]

From: guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 17:11:04 -0600

>From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:10:39 -0500
>Subject: more moonies....
>
>Peter Metcalfe
>==============
>
>> Well they won't actually phrase it like that. They view the Moon's
>> Redness as imperfect as Yelm's obedience to the cycles of Night and
>> Day. Something which is magnificient enough as is but will be Even
>> Better when the World is restored to its Proper Form.
>
> Still never heard of it. What's more, I don't see why anyone
>should think the Red Moon will change color. The Red Moon was known
>during the GodsTime, and was Red then! The Seven Mothers quested to
>restore the 'Red Moon Goddess', not the 'Silver, but Slightly Tarnish
>Goddess'.

I don't remember ANY references to the Red Moon during God Time, nor do I recall that the 7M were specifically aiming at the Red Moon Goddess in their rituals. In fact, is there any published reference about what they were looking for, or what drove them to the ritual in the first place?

The only Lunar reference that I know of in the Gods' Age was to the destruction of Anilla, the Blue Moon Goddess. I do know that the 7M seem to have contacted a GA god that "died" back then, but I forget which one that they got; my memory says "Ratslaff", but my mind says "That can't be so". Something else beginning with an "R", perhaps? - ---
þ CMPQwk #1.42þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY