Red Moon?

From: Nick Fortune <nxf_at_uniplex.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:19:19 +0100

So let's see if I have this straight: We have a hot Red Moon which was created as a consequence of a twisted Lightbringers Quest which instead of ressurecting Yelm, brought back a dead Goddess from before Time.

I don't think that's a Moon at all up there. It sounds more like a Chaos Sun to me. That would explain all this stuff about it turning white once the world is converted to the Lunar Way. The whole business is a sideshow to distract the White Moon cultists from the fact the Glorantha's legitimate moon has had its rightful place usurped by this big red thing.

I wonder if anyone on Glorantha proper has tried to cultivate plants that have been exposed only to Moonlight. I'll bet they'd reap a strange and twisted harvest indeed.