Eat shit, humans !

From: Bob Luckin <bobl_at_dadd.ti.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 13:02:16 CDT

Lahtinen Antti Jussi said :-
        The idea of shit-eating living composts appeared in this digest,
        and I don't believe that those ideas are compatible with Elder
        Secrets rules. (I don't believe that humans can survive by eating
        shit.)

I don't believe humans can survive for long by eating their own waste products (although I do recall reading somewhere that human urine can be recycled about 3 times before it becomes too toxic...).

But I also believe that there are some species (plant and/or animal and/or fungi) in Glorantha whose excreta are nutritious and even pleasant tasting to many humans.

There are definitely examples of this in my vision of Glorantha, but I won't go into them here... :-)

Cheers, Bob
- --
Bob Luckin voly_at_dadd.ti.com "A man, a plan, a canal, Puzzle !"