Women at Uleria's temple

From: Marc Philips <marc_at_cfmu.eurocontrol.be>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 16:56:00 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

After almost ten years of abstinence, I will gamemaster a RQ campaign shortly. My players have been with me for about 6 years but only my wife played RQ before. I am expending the Tribal Initiation scenario from Apple Lane and I thought that at the end of the day it would be natural to allow the new adults into the Temple of Uleria (they are grownups now, aren't they?).

My problem, is I may call it so, is that three out of my four players are women. I am certain that they will play adventurous- type female characters (which is no problem in an Orlanthi society). I am equaly certain that if the male character is invited to worship at Uleria's temple, at least one of the women will want to go as well.

Now, I don't see why a young woman would not be allowed at the temple but I was wondering what kind of "private" worship they might have if they asked. Would that be a discussion on the art of seduction? Would the priestess/acolyte talk the character not to forget that she has a role to bear children?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marc

Disclaimer : The words above are my own but the English was borrowed

             from a foreign language.