Re: Illusions & Tricksters

From: Stuart McDonald <smd_at_hpqs0130.sqf.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 16:52:15 GMT

<mumble mumble delurkous mumble mumble> <ZING!>

  Ok, first off Hi all. Been enjoying this digest for a few months now and would just like to say Great Stuff!

  Anyway, about all this fuss over Illusion spells and Tricksters; I don't have access to any of my sources, but isn't there a 3 point(?) Trickster spell which allows any combination of 12 points of the Divine illusion spells?

  I seem to remember having a powergamer in a game I was running creating a size 30 block of stone and dropping it on someones head (in true Monty Python fashion of course)........Doesn't such a spell increase the level of illusions some what?

  Cheers,
Stuart.

<mumble mumble lurkous> <ZING!>

- --
Stuart McDonald :: HP - TSD SQF Scotland :: smd_at_hpsqf.sqf.hp.com

"How'd you do son. You're my son? Gee I was hoping for something a little taller, still you're a boy and what more could a man ask of his son....Say, you wouldn't five Lunars you could lend me?" - Rictus T. Glowworm