Dec 23

From: GAWINTER_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:57:14 -0400

Hi Mutti and Vati,

     Good news- we will return from Denver on the 23rd, not the 24th. Are we no longer the black sheep/family of the family? We get in at 6 :45 in Newark. It would be great if that is around the same time that Eric and Diana come in.

     Dorothy has her first tooth. It popped in Monday. And I fed her squash yesterday. I think she was afraid I was trying to killer her by her looks.

     Hope all is well in Armonk. George has 2 addresses for Vati, so I will try to send this to both. I do not know which one is home. Also, thanks on identifying the bear giver.

                LOve, Brenda