Hallucinate some more

From: Cheiron <cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 00:55:17 -0700

Oh, and while we're on the subject... using Hallucinate to span chasms, walk through fire, and do other deeds of daring do?

"Are you crazy? That stuff is dangerous. Someone could get hurt. You
could lose an eye!" -- Digby Drey, Rune Lord of Eurmal Rex, Ask me about opportunites in Dorastan Real Estate.

And as to casting Mindlink on someone to make them share your trip...

"No boggle-farting way, man. If you think for one second I'm gonna
slip inside the brain of some drooling troll, you have got another thing coming to you, man. I'm an initiate of Eurmal Truant, man. I got better things to do. Hey, look behind you... it's the six-papped whore of Glamouralon. See ya." Doogie Tripping, Initiate of Eurmal Truant