KoW

From: Troll <Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 11:55:12 GMT

On a personal note I would not try to dissect the KoW as a logical rational cosntruct. The KoW is obviously a HUGE BIG ENEMY.

It's dramatic role is that of Mordor in the LotR and similar states in every other Tolkien-clone.

That isn't criticism, no way. The KoW is the way that in your Western game you can run a Ringbearers Quest or an equally epic game whreby poor little Loskalmi, Fronelans or whatever struggle together against the supernaturally evil power of the Lord Death and despite all the odds, snuff out his secret power just as the West is about to fall.

Now personally I think old Deathy-poos power all comes from his teddy bear Pookums, but take your pick..