MK-ULTRA anyone?

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 23:39:33 -0400

Hello all!

Several folks have recently shared their thoughts about the Trickster spell Hallucinate. I agree with Cheiron that most tricksters would NOT be inclined to share their personal trip, but I think there are a few who really get off on dragging others into their strange and twisted world. These are tricksters who have the spell Dose:

Dose/2 points/ Ranged, Instant, Non-stackable, Reusable  This spell must be cast when the caster is already under the effects of the divine spell Hallucinate, and allows the target to also perceive the hallucinations of the caster for as long as the Hallucinate spell lasts. The target can attempt a resistance roll. Although not stackable, multiple persons can be under the effects of the same hallucination with multiple castings of this spell.

OK, so it doesn't work exactly like "dosing" does here on Terra. But then, I've yet to hear of a person who was able to consciously control a hallucinogenic experience either!

Oh! And where in Glorantha have _you_ put the various Trickster shrines offering the various spells? I'm just wondering what connections others have come up with. Obviously, Change a Cow's Color is available in Sartar, near Redcow.

Peace,

     Peter

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #186