Coffee

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 13:27:32 +0100

Peter:
>My guess is that all good coffees are to be found in Fonrit.
>As for it spreading to other regions, the only decent coffee growing
>regions I can see in Genertela are Esrolia, the River of Cradles and
>Teshnos.

I have one addition (which I just made up btw):

Imbovandela, one of the East Isles, is the growing place of superb coffee. The coffee bush (or whatever you call the plant the coffee beans grow on) is sacred to Imbovandela's goddess Ganivelatondi. Ganivelatondi provides the following divine spells:

Roast coffee, variable, resuable. Each point of spell roasts 1 kg of coffe beans. Coffee brewed from beans treated this way is extraordinarily invigorating. One cup restores 2d6 points of fatigue and allows the drinker to stay awake for 24 hours.

Preserve coffe, variable, reusable. Each point of the spell affects 1 kg of roasted coffee beans. Preserved beans stay fresh and make delicious coffee for up to 1 year. (Hmm that sounded a bit weird, but if you have tasted stale coffee you know what I'm talking about)

The Imbovandelans are known to be energetic but somewhat nervous and irritable.

/Nils W (who prefers espresse with sugar, but can drink swedish coffee if brewed to double strength, with cream and sugar)