Trickster

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 03:25:40 +0100

I just wanted to say that i thought Erik's trickster essay was great. It's gospel in my Far Point campaign. Almost.

The community fools aren't automatically eurmali, even if Eurmal has touched them - they are under the protection of the Earth Witch (seventh sister of the Earth Goddesses), who pledged herself to nurse the victims of Eurmal's madness.

I'll post my ideas on the Earth Goddesses during the weekend.

Oh, and while i'm writing - i have a Dragon Pass question. I know that this isn't the right forum, but i'm not the rules digest.

If a dragon is on its own (not stacked with any troops) it's CF is zero when defending. Does this mean that, frinstance, a single 4-3-5 unit could attack it and kill it without risk to itself? I expected dragons to be a bit tougher than that. Hopefully i have just misread the rules.

If you feel this isn't the right forum, please answer me in private. And if you have an errata for Dragon Pass, feel free to send that too.

Thanks in advance.

Vale bene!